Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Marchin' on..

This has been a pretty crazy past few weeks! My bestest friend Katie had her baby! Fatai Aiden Halatokoua was born on March 7th and is probably the cutest baby boy ever.  Just a week before we had a little shower for her!

It was so much fun to see Katie after she had the baby. Congratulations to her and Pasi.

Lately I had been feeling in need of a vacation or a little getaway.. So Corbyn and I decided to go down to St. George and vegas for a few days. It was so nice to get away for a little bit.



I am a sucker for sunshine so any chance to run away to warm weather, I'm taking advantage!

Lately I have had a lot of people ask me about the feather extensions... I wasn't sure about them at first, I thought they might be a quick trend that would go in and out but since I had some interest I decided to give them a shot! What do you think?

I am now doing feather extensions for anyone wanting to add a little flair to their hair... Nice rhyme, I know..

2 comments:

  1. I love the feather extensions. I actually saw them at Lunatic Fringe salon, and they are everywhere down here. I want to get some. Those are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for St. George. It looks like you guys had some fun in the sun! And I love the new feather extensions. Anything you can do to hair to switch it up is ok in my book.

    ReplyDelete