Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kitchen experiments..































Over the past few weeks I've been in a cooking experimental mood.. I don't know if it's because it's cold outside or I just love to do holiday themed things. Either way I had some fun the past couple of weeks.
For the superbowl my family has a party. My Dad loves to cook and go all out with the food and TVs. I decided to make a dessert.. I was reading one of my random blogs I like to read and found a recipe for cream cheese Oreo cookies. I thought doing them football shaped wouldn't be too hard.. One messy kitchen later... we came out with these!
Experiment #2 was some Valentines Day cupcakes.. I wanted to make some to take to our families.. I am not usually a fan of red velvet but it's a red kind of holiday! They were red velvet cream cheese.. (I didn't get a picture of the final product) but they were fun to make.

What is Valentines Day without chocolate covered strawberries?? I love my husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment